Reedley Hallows, Filly Close and New Laund Booth is an extra-parochial place.
Alternative names: Reedley Hallows, Filly Close and New Laund Booth
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers:
- Bishop’s Transcripts:
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
REEDLEY-HALLOWS, FILLEY-CLOSE, and NEW-LAUND-BOOTH, a township in Whalley parish, Lancashire; on the river Calder, and on the Leeds and Liverpool canal, 2 miles NNE of Burnley r. station. Acres, 1,360. Real property, £5,331; of which £3,023 are in mines. Pop., 423. Houses, 75. R. House, R. Grove, Pendleview, and Mountford are chief residences; and there are two cotton factories.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Lancashire
- Civil Registration District: Burnley
- Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Burnley
- Hundred: Blackburn
- Province: York