Pendleton Hall is an extra-parochial place.
Parish registers begin:
Nonconformists include: Independent/Congregational, Particular Baptist, and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Pendleton Hall
- Newchurch in Pendle
- Clitheroe St James
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870
Pendleton, a township in Whalley parish, Lancashire; under Pendle hill, 2 ½ miles SSE of Clitheroe r. station. Acres, 2,800. Real property, £4,585. Pop. In 1851, 1,308; in 1861, 1,446. Houses, 298. The bulk of the population is at Sabden-Bridge. Standen Hall is the seat of J. T. W. Aspinall, Esq. There are a chapel of ease, an Independent chapel, and a national school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Lancashire
- Civil Registration District: Clitheroe
- Probate Court: Search the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Clitheroe
- Hundred: Blackburn
- Province: York