Oldham St Mary is an Ecclesiastical Parish and a market town in the county of Lancashire, created in 1746 from chapelry in Prestwich St Mary Ancient Parish.
Other places in the parish include: Greenacres, Chadderton, Clarkesfield, Oldham above Town, Moor, Mumps, Westwood, and Oldham below Town.
Alternative names: Oldham St Marys
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1796
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1604
- County: Lancashire
- Civil Registration District: Oldham
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Chester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Manchester
- Rural Deanery: Rochdale
- Poor Law Union: Oldham
- Hundred: Salford
- Province: York