Munsley is an Ancient Parish in the county of Herefordshire.
Parish church: St. Bartholomew
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1708
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1662
Table of Contents
- Adjacent Parishes
- Parish History
- Parish Records
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
MUNSLEY, a parish, with a village, in Ledbury district, Hereford; 1 mile NE of Ashperton r. station, and 3 ¾ NW of Ledbury. Post-town, Ledbury. Acres, 1,228. Real property, £1,908. Pop., 234. Houses, 36. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £227. Patron, the Rev. J. Hopton. The church is old, and was recently in disrepair.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Below is a list of people that were declared bankrupt between 1820 and 1843 extracted from The Bankrupt Directory; George Elwick; London; Simpkin, Marshall and Co.; 1843.
Bond Joseph, Munsley, Herefordshire, coppice dealer, Dec. 25, 1821.
Herefordshire Archives & Family History Groups
- County: Herefordshire
- Civil Registration District: Ledbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Hereford (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Hereford
- Rural Deanery: Frome
- Poor Law Union: Ledbury
- Hundred: Radlow
- Province: Canterbury