Bredenbury is an Ancient Parish in the county of Herefordshire.
Parish registers begin: 1607
Parishes adjacent to Bredenbury
- Grendon Bishop
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870
Bredenbury, or Bridenbury, a parish in Bromyard district, Hereford; 3 miles WNW of Bromyard, and 7 E by N of Dinmore (ex. par.) r. station. Post-town, Bromyard under Worcester. Acres, 545. Real property, £726. Pop., 52. Houses, 11. Bredenbury House is the chief residence; and there is an ancient camp. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £115. Patron, E. Higginson, Esq.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Leonard's Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Bredenbury, 2 m. N.W. Bromyard. P. 46
Source: Leonard's Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Bredenbury Cassey Directory of Herefordshire 1858
- County: Herefordshire
- Civil Registration District: Bromyard
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Hereford (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Hereford
- Rural Deanery: Frome
- Poor Law Union: Bromyard
- Hundred: Broxash
- Province: Canterbury