Willersey is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Parish registers begin: 1721
Parishes adjacent to Willersey
- Badsey with Aldington
- Chipping Campden
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
WILLERSEY, a parish, with a village, in the district of Evesham and-county of Gloucester; 3½ miles W of Chipping-Campden r. station. Post town, Broadway. Acres, 1,344. Real property, £2,522. Pop., 373. Houses, 88. The property is much subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Gloucester. Value, £180. Patron, the Rev. J. H. Worgan. The church is good.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Marriages at Willersey 1723 to 1812
Gloucestershire Parish Registers. Marriages. Edited by W. P. W. Phillimore, M.A., B.C.L., Vol VI. Issued to the Subscribers by Phillimore & Co., 124, Chancery Lane, London. 1900.
Author: Phillimore, W. P. W. (William Phillimore Watts), 1853-1913, ed; Blagg, Thomas Matthews.
Willersey Marriages 1800 to 1812
Willersey Marriages 1775 to 1799
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Evesham
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Pre 1836 - Gloucester, Post 1835 - Gloucester and Bristol
- Rural Deanery: Campden
- Poor Law Union: Evesham
- Hundred: Kiftsgate
- Province: Canterbury