Prescott is an extra-parochial place
Parish registers begin:
Parishes adjacent to Prescott
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
PRESCOT, an extra-parochial tract in Winchcomb district, Gloucester; 2½ miles W of Winchcomb. Acres, 430. Real property, £951. Pop., 63. Houses, 12. The manor belongs to the Earl of Ellenborough.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Birth Marriage and Death Records
Migration and Naturalisation Records
Probate and Court Records
Prescott Kellys Gloucestershire Directory 1856
Prescot is an extra-parochial district, 2 ½ miles west from Winchcomb, in the upper division of Tewkesbury Hundred, Winchcomb Union, East Gloucestershire. The population, in 1851, was 51; acreage, 430. The Right Hon. Lord Ellenborough is lord of the manor.
James John, farmer
Poulton James, farmer
Roberts William, farmer
Letters received through Winchcomb, which is the nearest money order office.
Source: Post Office Directory of Gloucestershire with Bath and Bristol. Printed and Published by Kelly and Co., 19, 20 & 21, Old Boswell Court, St. Clement’s, Strand, London. 1856.
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Winchcomb
- Probate Court: Search surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Winchcombe
- Hundred: Tewkesbury
- Province: Canterbury