Gloucester North Hamlet is an extra-parochial place.
Parish registers begin:
Parishes adjacent to Gloucester North Hamlet
Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales Circa 1870
Hamlet (North), an extra-parochial tract in the district and county of Gloucester; adjacent to St. Mary de Lode parish, in gloucester city. Real property, £2,115. Pop., 490. Houses, 42.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72]
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Gloucester
- Probate Court: Search the surrounding parishes
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Gloucester
- Hundred: Dudstone and King's Barton
- Province: Canterbury