Brimpsfield, Gloucestershire Family History
Brimpsfield is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Other places in the parish include: Birdlip, Caudle Green, and Candle Green.
Parish registers begin: 1587
Nonconformists include: Baptist and Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Parishes adjacent to Brimpsfield
- Great Witcombe
- Cowley [St Mary’s]
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Cirencester
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Gloucester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Post 1835 - Gloucester and Bristol, Pre 1836 - Gloucester
- Rural Deanery: Stonehouse
- Poor Law Union: Cirencester
- Hundred: Rapsgate
- Province: Canterbury