Bishop’s Cleeve, Gloucestershire Family History
Bishop’s Cleeve is an Ancient Parish in the county of Gloucestershire.
Other places in the parish include: Brockhampton, Gotherington, Gotheringtone, Woodmancote, Southam and Brockhampton, Stoke Orchard, and Southam.
Parish registers begin: 1563
Nonconformists include: Countess of Huntingdon Methodist and Society of Friends/Quaker.
Parishes adjacent to Bishop’s Cleeve
- Elmstone Hardwicke with Uckington
- Winchcombe with Gretton
- Charlton Abbots
- County: Gloucestershire
- Civil Registration District: Winchcomb
- Probate Court: Court of the Peculiar of Bishop’s Cleeve
- Diocese: Post 1835 - Gloucester and Bristol, Pre 1836 - Gloucester
- Rural Deanery: Winchcombe
- Poor Law Union: Winchcombe
- Hundred: Bishop’s Cleeve
- Province: Canterbury