Woolwich St Thomas is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Kent, created in 1845 from Woolwich St Mary Ancient Parish and Charlton next Woolwich Ancient Parish.
Parish church: St Thomas
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1850
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1850
Nonconformists include: Baptist, Bible Christian Methodist, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Independent/Congregational, Particular Baptist, Presbyterian Church in England, Roman Catholic, Scottish Presbyterian Church, Welsh Calvinistic Methodist, Wesleyan Methodist, and Wesleyan Methodist Association.
- County: Kent
- Civil Registration District: Greenwich
- Probate Court: Pre-1845 – Courts of the Bishop (Episcopal Consistory) and Archdeaconry of Rochester, Post-1844 – Court of the Bishop of London (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Pre-1845 – Rochester, Post-1844 – London
- Rural Deanery: Pre-1845 – Dartford, 1845-1861 – None
- Poor Law Union: Greenwich
- Hundred: Blackheath (Kent)
- Province: Canterbury