Colchester St Leonard is an Ancient Parish and a market town in the county of Essex.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1539
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1629; 1800
Nonconformists include: Independent/Congregational and Primitive Methodist.
- Colchester St James
- Colchester St Botolph
- County: Essex
- Civil Registration District: Colchester
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Colchester
- Diocese: Pre-1846 - London, Post-1845 - Rochester
- Rural Deanery: Colchester
- Poor Law Union: Colchester
- Hundred: Colchester Borough
- Province: Canterbury