Barkingside Trinity, Essex Family History Guide

Barkingside Trinity is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Essex, created in 1841 from Great Ilford Ecclesiastical Parish.

Alternative names: Barking Side

Parish church:

Parish registers begin:

  • Parish registers: 1840
  • Bishop’s Transcripts: 1840

Nonconformists include:

Adjacent Parishes

  • Chigwell
  • Great Ilford
  • Woodford Bridge

Parish History

The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870

BARKING-SIDE, a chapelry in Great Ilford parish, Essex. It was constituted in 1841: and has a post office under Ilford, London E. Pop., 1,712 Houses, 334. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of London. Value, £110. Patron, the Vicar of Great Ilford

Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].

Maps

Vision of Britain historical maps

Administration

  • County: Essex
  • Civil Registration District: Romford
  • Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Essex
  • Diocese: Pre-1846 - London, Post-1845 - Rochester
  • Rural Deanery: Barking
  • Poor Law Union: Romford
  • Hundred: Becontree
  • Province: Canterbury