All Saints in Stanway and Lexden is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Essex, created in 1845 from part of Stanway Ancient Parish and part of Lexden Ancient Parish.
Alternative names: Stanway All Saints Shrub End, Shrub End.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1845
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1845
- Colchester St Mary at the Walls
- Colchester St Giles
- Layer de la Haye
- County: Essex
- Civil Registration District: Lexden
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Colchester
- Diocese: Pre-1846 - London, Post-1845 - Rochester
- Rural Deanery: Coggeshall
- Poor Law Union: Lexden and Winstree
- Hundred: Colchester Borough; Lexden
- Province: Canterbury