Woolfardisworthy East is an Ancient Parish in the county of Devon.
Alternative names: East Woolfardisworthy, Woolfardisworthy, Woolfardisworthy near Crediton, Woolsery
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1643
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1608
- Washford Pyne
- Morchard Bishop
- East Worlington
- West Worlington
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
WOOLFARDISWORTHY, or Woolsery, a parish in Crediton district, Devon; 6 miles N by W of Crediton r. station. Post town, Crediton. Acres, 1,815. Real property, £1,638. Pop., 175. Houses, 36. The property is subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £335. Patron, Capt. Benn. The church was rebuilt in 1845. There is a national school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
FamilySearch - Free
Birth Marriage and Death Records
Civil Registration District: Crediton
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Archdeaconry of Barnstaple
Rural Deanery: South Molton
Poor Law Union: Crediton