Stanton by Bridge is an Ancient Parish in the county of Derbyshire.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1664
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1662
- Barrow upon Trent
- Derby Hills
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
STANTON-BY-BRIDGE, a parish in Shardlow district, Derbyshire; 4½ miles E by S of Willington r. station, and 6 S by E of Derby. It has a post-office under Derby. Acres, 1,770. Real property, £2,013. Pop., 185. Houses, 36. The manor belongs to Sir J. H. Crewe, Bart., and Sir R. Burdett, Bart. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £345. Patron, Sir J. H. Crewe, Bart. The church was restored in 1866. Charities for this parish and Shuttington, £287.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Derbyshire parish registers. Marriages
by Phillimore, W. P. W. (William Phillimore Watts), 1853-1913, ed; Blagg, Thomas Matthews, ed
Stanton by Bridge Derbyshire Marriages 1664 to 1837 - Archive.org
Stanton by Bridge Derbyshire Marriages 1664 to 1837 - UK Genealogy Archives
Civil Registration District: Shardlow
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Stanton by Bridge
Poor Law Union: Shardlow
Hundred: Repton and Gresley