Foremark is an Ancient Parish in the county of Derbyshire.
Other places in the parish include: Ingleby.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1662
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1662
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
FOREMARK, a township and a parish in the district of Burton-upon-Trent and county of Derby. The township lies near the river Trent, 2½ miles E by S of Willington r. station, and 6½ SSE of Derby. Real property, £1,915. Pop., 93. Houses, 13. The parish includes also the township of Ingleby; and its post town is Repton, under Burton-upon-Trent. Acres, 2,870. Real property, £3,339. Pop., 233. Houses, 40. Foremark House is the seat of Sir R. Burdett, Bart. A cave, called the Anchor Church, got its name from being the retreat of an anchorite. The living is a donative in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £31. Patron, Sir R. Burdett, Bart.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Derbyshire parish registers. Marriages
by Phillimore, W. P. W. (William Phillimore Watts), 1853-1913, ed; Blagg, Thomas Matthews, ed
Foremark Derbyshire Marriages 1663 to 1837 - Archive.org
Foremark Derbyshire Marriages 1663 to 1837 - UK Genealogy Archives
Parish Records - FamilySearch
Records for England
Births and Baptism Records
War and Conflict
Civil Registration District: Burton upon Trent
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Stanton by Bridge
Poor Law Union: Burton upon Trent
Hundred: Repton and Gresley