Dalbury is an Ancient Parish in the county of Derbyshire.
Alternative names: Dalbury and Lees, Dalbury Lees, Dalbury with Lees
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1545
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1676
Nonconformists include: Primitive Methodist and Wesleyan Methodist.
- Kirk Langley
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
DALBURY-WITH-LEES, a parish in the district of Burton-upon-Trent and county of Derby; on an affluent of the river Dove, 4½ miles NNW of Eggington r. station, and 5¾ SW by W of Derby. Post town, Etwall, under Derby. Acres, 1,172. Real property, £1,775. Pop., 263. Houses, 55. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £206. Patron, Mrs. E. Cotton. The church is old but good; and the chancel of it was recently rebuilt. Charities £5, with a share in some at Radbourn.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Burton upon Trent
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Radbourne
Poor Law Union: Burton upon Trent