Boulton is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Derbyshire, created in 1733 from chapelry in Derby St Peter Ancient Parish.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1756
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1813
- Sinfin Moor
- Osmaston by Derby
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BOULTON, a township-chapelry in St. Peter parish, Derbyshire; on the Derby canal, 3 miles SE of Derby. Post Town, Derby. Acres, 1,240. Rated property, 1,500. Pop., 224. Houses, 45. The property is subdivided. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £120. Patrons, the Landholders. the church is partly Norman, and in good condition.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Derbyshire parish registers. Marriages
by Phillimore, W. P. W. (William Phillimore Watts), 1853-1913, ed; Blagg, Thomas Matthews, ed
Boulton Derbyshire Marriages 1756 to 1812 - Archive.org
Boulton Derbyshire Marriages 1756 to 1812 - UK Genealogy Archives
Civil Registration District: Shardlow
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Stanton by Bridge
Poor Law Union: Shardlow
Hundred: Morleston and Litchurch