Trevalga is an Ancient Parish in the county of Cornwall.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1538
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1611
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
TREVALGA, a parish in Camelford district, Cornwall; on the coast, 5 miles NNW of Camelford, and 16½ W by N of Launceston r. station. Post town, Boscastle, Cornwall. Acres, 1,299. Real property, £1,197. Pop., 158. Houses, 30. The manor belongs to the Duke of Devonshire. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £146. Patron, the Dean and Chapter of E.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Cornwall
- Civil Registration District: Camelford
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Archdeaconry of Cornwall
- Diocese: Exeter
- Rural Deanery: Trigg Minor
- Poor Law Union: Camelford
- Hundred: Lesnewth
- Province: Canterbury