Treslothan is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Cornwall, created in 1845 from Camborne Ancient Parish.
Alternative names: Camborne St John the Evangelist
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1845
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
TRESLOTHAN, a chapelry in Camborne parish, Cornwall; near Camborne r. station. It was constituted in 1845. Post town, Camborne, Cornwall. Pop., 1,804. Houses, 353. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £130. Patron, not reported.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Cornwall
- Civil Registration District: Redruth
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Archdeaconry of Cornwall
- Diocese: Exeter
- Rural Deanery: Penwith
- Poor Law Union: Redruth
- Hundred: Penwith
- Province: Canterbury