Temple is an Ancient Parish in the county of Cornwall.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1884
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
TEMPLE, a parish in Bodmin district, Cornwall; 7 miles NNE of Bodmin-Road r. station. Post town, Bodmin. Acres, 843. Real property, £197. Pop., 12. Houses, 3. The manor belonged to the Knights Templars. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £21. Patron, Sir B. Wrey, Bart. There is no church.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Cornwall
- Civil Registration District: Bodmin
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Archdeaconry of Cornwall
- Diocese: Exeter
- Rural Deanery: Trigg Minor
- Poor Law Union: Bodmin
- Hundred: Trigg
- Province: Canterbury