St Pinnock is an Ancient Parish in the county of Cornwall.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1539
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1597
Nonconformists include: Bible Christian Methodist
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
PINNOCK (St.), a parish in Liskeard district, Cornwall; adjacent to the Cornwall railway, 3¼ miles W by S of Liskeard r. station; and 1¼ S of Doublebois r. station. Post-town, Liskeard. Acres, 3,487. Real property, £2,464; of which £350 are in mines. Pop., 571. Houses, 104. The property is subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £285. Patrons, A. Coryton, Esq., the Rev. E. J. Treffry, and the Rev. J. Rawlings. The church is very ancient, and has a tower. There are chapels for Bible Christians and Calvinistic Methodists, and a free school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Cornwall
- Civil Registration District: Liskeard
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Archdeaconry of Cornwall
- Diocese: Exeter
- Rural Deanery: West
- Poor Law Union: Liskeard
- Hundred: West (Cornwall)
- Province: Canterbury