Alternative names: Budock St Michael and All Angels
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1848
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
PENWERRIS, a chapelry in Budock parish, Cornwall; near the Falmouth railway, 2 miles SW of Falmouth. It was constituted in 1848; and its post town is Penryn. Pop., 882. Houses, 164. The living is a p.curacy in the diocese of Exeter. Value, not reported. Patron, the Vicar of St. Gluvias.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Cornwall
- Civil Registration District: Falmouth
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Archdeaconry of Cornwall
- Diocese: Exeter
- Rural Deanery: Kerrier
- Poor Law Union: Falmouth
- Hundred: Kerrier
- Province: Canterbury