Cornelly is an Ancient Parish in the county of Cornwall.
Alternative names: Grogoth
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1561
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1608
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
CORNELLY, a parish in Truro district, Cornwall; 1¼ mile WNW of Tregony, and 2¾ SSW of Grampound Road r. station. Post town, Tregony, under Grampound, Cornwall. Acres, 1,348. Real property, £1,307. Pop., 99. Houses, 18. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £47. Patron, the Vicar of Probus. The church is good.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Cornwall
- Civil Registration District: Truro
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop (Consistory) of the Archdeaconry of Cornwall
- Diocese: Exeter
- Rural Deanery: Powder
- Poor Law Union: Truro
- Hundred: Powder
- Province: Canterbury