Threapwood is an extra-parochial place partly in Flintshire, Wales.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers:
- Bishop’s Transcripts:
Nonconformists include: Independent/Congregational and Methodist New Connexion.
- Threapwood, Flintshire
- Willington, Flintshire
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
THREAPWOOD, an extra-parochial chapelry in the district of Wrexham and counties of Flint and Chester; 8 miles WNW of Whitchurch r. station. Post town, Wrexham. Acres, 160. Pop., 335. Houses, 90. The property is much subdivided. Bricks and tiles are made. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of St. Asaph. Value, £102. Patron, the Bishop of Chester. The church is good; and there are two dissenting chapels, and a national school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Cheshire
- Civil Registration District: Wrexham
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Chester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Wrexham
- Hundred: Broxton
- Province: York