Stockport St Thomas is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Cheshire, created in 1827 from Stockport St Mary Ancient Parish.
Other places in the parish include: Bramhall, Stockport Etchells, and Bramall.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1825
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
- County: Cheshire
- Civil Registration District: Stockport
- Probate Court: Pre-1541 - Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory), Post-1540 - Court of the Bishop of Chester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Pre-1541 - Lichfield and Coventry, Post-1540 - Chester
- Rural Deanery: Macclesfield
- Poor Law Union: Stockport
- Hundred: Stockport Borough
- Province: York