Alternative names: Spittle Boughton
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers:
- Bishop’s Transcripts:
- Chester St Paul
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BOUGHTON (Spittle), an extra-parochial tract, in Great Boughton district, Cheshire; contiguous to St. John Baptist parish within Chester city.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Cheshire
- Civil Registration District: Great Boughton
- Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Chester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Great Boughton
- Hundred: Chester Borough; Wirral
- Province: York