Kings Marsh is an extra-parochial place. Search surrounding parishes for records and information.
Alternative names: Kingsmarsh
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: Search surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: Search surrounding parishes
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
KINGSMARSH, an extra-parochial tract in Great Boughton district, Cheshire; on the river Dee, 1¼ mile SE of Holt. Acres, 821. Real property, £863. Pop., 58. Houses, 12.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Great Boughton
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Chester (Episcopal Consistory)
Diocese: Not Applicable
Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
Poor Law Union: Great Boughton