Dane Bridge is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Cheshire, created in 1846 from Davenham Ancient Parish and Witton Ecclesiastical Parish.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1846
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1890
Nonconformists include: Wesleyan Methodist
- Great Budworth
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
DANE-BRIDGE, a chapelry in Davenham and Great Budworth parishes, Cheshire; on the river Dane, near Northwich town and r. station. It was constituted in 1846; and its post town is Northwich. Pop., 2,315. Houses, 493. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Chester. Value, £160. Patron, alternately the Crown and the Bishop.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Cheshire
- Civil Registration District: Northwich
- Probate Court: Pre-1541 - Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory), Post-1540 - Court of the Bishop of Chester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: undefined
- Rural Deanery: Middlewich
- Poor Law Union: Northwich
- Hundred: Northwich
- Province: York