Claverton is an extra-parochial place. Search surrounding parishes for records and information.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: Search surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: Search surrounding parishes
- Chester St Oswald
- Chester St Mary on the Hill
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
CLAVERTON, an uninhabited extra-parochial tract in Great Boughton district, Cheshire; within Chester city.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Great Boughton
Probate Court: Court of the Bishop of Chester (Episcopal Consistory)
Diocese: Not Applicable
Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
Poor Law Union: Hawarden