Baguley is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Cheshire, created in 1848 from Bowdon Ancient Parish.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1867
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1868
Nonconformists include: Particular Baptist
- Ashton upon Mersey
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BAGULEY, a chapelry, with a r. station, in Bowdon parish, Cheshire; 3¼ miles ENE of Altrincham. Acres, 1,769. Real property, £5,028. Pop., 611. Houses, 118. Market gardening is largely carried on. The chapelry was constituted in 1868. Living, a p. curacy.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Cheshire
- Civil Registration District: Altrincham
- Probate Court: Pre-1541 - Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory), Post-1540 - Court of the Bishop of Chester (Episcopal Consistory)
- Diocese: Pre-1541 - Lichfield and Coventry, Post-1540 - Chester
- Rural Deanery: Frodsham
- Poor Law Union: Altrincham
- Hundred: Bucklow
- Province: York