Wing is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Other places in the parish include: Wingberry, Littleworth, Ascott, Burcott, and Crafton.
Parish registers begin: 1546
Nonconformists include: Baptist, Independent/Congregational, Primitive Methodist, Roman Catholic, and Wesleyan Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Wing
- Aston Abbots
- Drayton Beauchamp
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Wing, 4 m. N.W. Ivinghoe. P. 1274
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Leighton Buzzard
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Post-1844 - Oxford, Pre-1845 - Lincoln
- Rural Deanery: Pre-1845 - None, Post-1844 - Mursley
- Poor Law Union: Leighton Buzzard
- Hundred: Cottesloe
- Province: Canterbury