Walton Holy Trinity, Buckinghamshire

Walton Holy Trinity is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire, created in 1846 from Aylesbury Ancient Parish.

Parish church:

Parish registers begin: 1845

Nonconformists include:

Parishes adjacent to Walton Holy Trinity

  • Aylesbury
  • Stone with Bishopstone
  • Stoke Mandeville
  • Hartwell
  • Weston Turville

Historical Descriptions


Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850

Walton, near Aylesbury. P. 773

Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.


  • County: Buckinghamshire
  • Civil Registration District: Aylesbury
  • Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
  • Diocese: Pre-1837 - Lincoln, Post-1836 - Oxford
  • Rural Deanery: Wendover
  • Poor Law Union: Aylesbury
  • Hundred: Aylesbury Borough
  • Province: Canterbury