Walton Holy Trinity is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire, created in 1846 from Aylesbury Ancient Parish.
Parish registers begin: 1845
Parishes adjacent to Walton Holy Trinity
- Stone with Bishopstone
- Stoke Mandeville
- Weston Turville
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
WALTON, a chapelry in Aylesbury parish, Bucks; including part of Aylesbury town. Post town, Aylesbury. Real property, £4,976. Pop., 1,150. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Oxford. Value, £300. Patrons, Trustees.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Leonard's Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Walton, near Aylesbury. P. 773
Source: Leonard's Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Aylesbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Pre-1837 - Lincoln, Post-1836 - Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Wendover
- Poor Law Union: Aylesbury
- Hundred: Aylesbury Borough
- Province: Canterbury