Newton Longville, Buckinghamshire
Newton Longville is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Parish registers begin: 1560
Nonconformists include: Baptist and Primitive Methodist.
Parishes adjacent to Newton Longville
- Stoke Hammond
- Drayton Parslow
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Newton-Longville, 2 m. S. Fenny-Stratford. P. 565
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Newport Pagnell
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Post-1844 - Oxford, Pre-1845 - Lincoln
- Rural Deanery: Pre-1845 - None, Post-1844 - Newport
- Poor Law Union: Newport Pagnell
- Hundred: Newport
- Province: Canterbury