Bradwell Abbey is an extra-parochial place.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers:
- Bishop’s Transcripts:
Table of Contents
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BRADWELL-ABBEY, an extra-parochial tract in Newport-Pagnell district, Bucks; on the Northwestern railway, contiguous to Bradwell parish, 3½ miles SE by E of Stony-Stratford. Acres, 650. Real property, £550. Pop., 14. Houses, 3. A small black priory was founded here, in the time of Stephen, by a baron of Wolverton; and given, at the dissolution, to Arthur Longfield; and is now a farmhouse.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Newport Pagnell
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Not Applicable
- Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
- Poor Law Union: Newport Pagnell
- Hundred: Newport
- Province: Canterbury