Aston Sandford is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1609
- Bishop’s Transcripts: 1575
- Princes Risborough
- Monk’s Risborough
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
ASTON-SANDFORD, a parish in Aylesbury district, Bucks; on a branch of the river Thame, 6 miles SW of Aylesbury r. station. Post Town, Dinton under Aylesbury. Acres, 669. Real property, £885. Pop., 59. Houses, 14. The property is not much divided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Oxford. Value, £135. Patrons, Trustees. The church is later English, and small, with a gable-roofed porch. Scott the commentator was rector from 1803 till his death in 1821.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Aylesbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Pre-1845 - Lincoln, Post-1844 - Oxford
- Rural Deanery: Pre-1845 - None, Post-1844 - Waddesdon
- Poor Law Union: Aylesbury
- Hundred: Ashendon
- Province: Canterbury