Aston Clinton is an Ancient Parish in the county of Buckinghamshire. Aston Clinton St Leonard is a chapelry of Aston Clinton.
Parish registers begin: 1560
Nonconformists include: Baptist
Parishes adjacent to Aston Clinton
- Aston Clinton St Leonard
- Bierton with Broughton
- Weston Turville
Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales 1850
Aston-Clinton, 3 m. S.E. Aylesbury. P. 1025.
Source: Leonard’s Gazetteer of England and Wales; Second Edition; C. W. Leonard, London; 1850.
Marriages at Aston Clinton 1560-1812
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Civil Registration District: Aylesbury
- Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Diocese: Post-1844 – Oxford, Pre-1845 – Lincoln
- Rural Deanery: Post-1844 – Wendover, Pre-1845 – None
- Poor Law Union: Aylesbury
- Hundred: Aylesbury
- Province: Canterbury