Status: Extra-parochial until 1858. Abolished in 1895 to enlarge Sharnbrook ancient parish.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: see surrounding parishes
- Bishop’s Transcripts: see surrounding parishes
The farm was owned in the early 19th century by William Lee Antonie.
Accounts and Labour books relating to Colworth farm, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire 1802-1806. Personal Names: Davison James fl1802-1806 farmer
Civil Registration District: Bedford
Probate Court: Search the courts of the surrounding parishes
Diocese: Not Applicable
Rural Deanery: Not Applicable
Poor Law Union: Bedford