Blindley Heath is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Surrey, created in 1842 from Godstone Ancient Parish.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: 1842
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
BLINDLEY-HEATH, a chapelry in Godstone parish, Surrey; near the Southeastern railway, S of Godstone station, and 5¾ miles N by W of East Grinstead. It has a post office under East Grinstead. The statistics are returned with the parish. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Winchester. Value, £173. Patron, the Vicar of Godstone. There is a national school.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Online Records (Free)
Civil Registration District: Godstone
Probate Court: Court of the Archdeaconry of Surrey
Rural Deanery: Ewell
Poor Law Union: Godstone