Radbourne is an Ancient Parish in the county of Warwickshire.
Other places in the parish include: Upper Radbourn, Upper Radbourne, Lower Radbourne, and Lower Radbourn.
Parish registers begin:
- Parish registers: None
- Bishop’s Transcripts: None
The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales 1870
RADBOURNE, two extra-parochial tracts and a chapelry in Southam district, Warwick. The tracts are Lower R. and Upper R.; and they lie near the Oxford canal, 2¾ miles NE of Fenny-Compton r. station, and 3¾ SSE of Southam. Post-town, Southam, under Rugby. Real property, £906 and £726. Pop., 17 and 15. Houses, 3 and 2. The chapelry consists of the two tracts. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £40. Patrons, the Rev. E. Topham and others.
Source: The Imperial Gazetteer of England & Wales [Wilson, John M]. A. Fullarton & Co. N. d. c. [1870-72].
Civil Registration District: Southam
Probate Court: Pre-1837 – Court of the Bishop of Lichfield and Coventry (Episcopal Consistory), Post-1836 – Court of the Bishop of Worcester (Episcopal Consistory)
Rural Deanery: Marton
Poor Law Union: Southam